I have just returned from a few days in the South...waaay South. To the southernmost point. Well, almost. (I would have needed permission from the U.S. government to actually go to the southernmost point, but I got to the public marker that says it's the southernmost point, so, close enough!
This is an experiment. I'm not certain many of you will be interested in reading a travel blog from me, but I wanted to share my trip to Key West and points along the way. This seemed the best way since Facebook would get loaded down with the photos and flickr doesn't really allow me the space to write about what you're seeing.
Please bear with me. It took a few days to take all these pictures and have all these experiences. And now that I'm back, I need to go to work, so this probably won't be as quick an upload process as I would like. If you learn nothing else...I had FUN!
This is an experiment. I'm not certain many of you will be interested in reading a travel blog from me, but I wanted to share my trip to Key West and points along the way. This seemed the best way since Facebook would get loaded down with the photos and flickr doesn't really allow me the space to write about what you're seeing.
Please bear with me. It took a few days to take all these pictures and have all these experiences. And now that I'm back, I need to go to work, so this probably won't be as quick an upload process as I would like. If you learn nothing else...I had FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment